1) Planning their Lives, Working their Plan. Ordinary folks with a plan will go further than a genius without a plan. Most folks go the same distance in life, too often much of it is in circles!
2) Growing, Developing Their Abilities. If you are not growing somewhere, you are not going anywhere.
3) Saying No… to things that are others’ priorities, that are not core to their live’s purpose. Every yes is a no to something else, stay aware of what you are saying no to when you say yes!
4) Growing in Self-Awareness. Journaling is an excellent way to gain perspective on yourself, review the day, think about what went right, what and how you would do over better.
5) Releasing all thoughts that hurt, letting go of all attack thoughts and negativity. If you knew the Power of Your Thoughts, you’d never think a negative thought again.
6) Choosing their companions carefully. Your energy levels and your life are powerfully impacted by the five people you spend the most time with. Birds of a feather flock together: what does your “flock” say about you?
7) Stay focused. Life is full of distractors. You can’t get enough of what you don’t need. Find your North Star, lock on!
8) Staying Positive and Solution Oriented. Successful people are optimists, believe in themselves and have good self-concepts with quiet self confidence that where there is a will, there is a way.
9) Taking Ownership. They are Pro-active, they are Response-able, they avoid Rational-lies.
10) Cultivating an Attitude of Gratitude and the Habit of Happiness. They know that there is nothing but that thinking does not make it so.
As always, I share what I most want and need to learn. – Nathan S. Collier