- Taking it personally: It’s rarely about you. Really.
- Lugging the Past into the Present: The Past should be a place of Reference, not Residence.
- Junk/Fast Food: Hey, it’s your body and you are only issued one. Make it last, treat it with respect.
- Living a sedentary lifestyle: MOVE! Regularly! Please! The blessings are many.
- Social Media: Junk Food for the mind.
- Stinking Thinking: If you understood the power of your thoughts, you’d never think a negative thought again.
- Being mesmerized by the dramatic v. lasering in on what is most important: they are rarely the same.
“We first make our habits then our habits make us.” – John Dryden
“Successful people are simply people with successful habits.” – Brain Tracy
“Pay attention to whom your energy increases and decreases around. It’s the Universe giving you a hint on who you should stay away from or stay around.” – Unknown
As always, I share what I most want and need to learn. – Nathan S. Collier