We are what we repeatedly do. Do the following small things regularly and Big Rewards will follow. Promise!
1. Smile. Smile often. Smile at friends, smile at strangers; you become a happier person, full of positive energy.
2. Exercise. Find an exercise you can do with joy and you become a fit person, with well springs of energy far beyond the norm.
3. Eat healthy. Eat light, you become a well and healthy person.
4. Read. Regularly read inspirational literature that calls out to the best in you and you will respond and become a better person.
5. Learn. Seek out opportunities, books, CD’s, classes, people that educate you, and you will become a lifelong learner.
6. Set Goals. Make Definitive Plans for each role/area of the Grand Creation that is Your Life, Create Action Steps, have Deadlines and Targets.
7. Persist. Make daily progress a pattern, a norm, a constant in your life and you will advance beyond your wildest dreams.
8. Journal Faithfully. Creates Perspective, enlarges Self Awareness, increases your Self Knowledge; Feedback is the Breakfast of Champions.
9. Embrace Positivity. Walk on the Sunny Side of the Street. Positive Thinking is NOT a magic wand or panacea BUT it’s a lot more effective (and pleasant to be around) than negativity!
10. Monitor your Self Talk. Be your own BFF, your own Cheerleader, Coach, and Biggest Fan.
As always, I share what I most want/need to learn. – Nathan S. Collier