1.What differentiates The Collier Companies from the competition?
- Entrepreneurial Passion
- Commitment to Principled Profit, Social Contract, and Main Street Values
2. What qualities make an outstanding Service Manager?
- Character: Do you LOVE your Customers? Your Fellow Team Memberss? Do you Enjoy Putting Smiles on Faces? Live the Golden Rule of Customer Service: “Do Unto Others as You Would Have Them Do Unto You”?
- Competence: Are you alert for ways to improve productivity, effectiveness, and efficiency? Comfortable both at 30,000 ft AND at Ground level? Think outside the box while still understanding the reasons for the box?
- Drive: Seek the type of person who just HAS to be better today than they were yesterday, to whom Continuous Improvement is a Core Personal Value.
3. What are the three most important ingredients that make a great business and why?
- Business schools will tell you every business to prosper must possess some Unique Competitive Advantage, some special “Kernel of Value”; otherwise your just a commodity. See prior two answers for more.
4 .Where do you see The Collier Companies in 1 year? 5 years? 10 years?
- Bigger and Better; However, the goal is more Quality/Excellence than Quantity.
As always, I share what I most want/need to learn. – Nathan S. Collier