1) Successful people watch less TV, spend less time aimlessly surfing the internet. Successful people tend to lead disciplined, focused lives.
2) Successful people release the past. Successful people know that the past is best used as place of reference, never of residence.
3) Successful people move past and through their fear of failure. Successful people know that some degree of failure is inevitable if you wish to advance, try new things and grow.
4) Successful people do not waste time comparing themselves to others. Successful people know the only person they need to be better than is the person they were yesterday.
5) Successful people release the obsessive need for perfection, focusing instead on steady, significant improvement. Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
6) Successful people cheerfully release negative thoughts. Once you understand the power of your thoughts, you’ll never think another negative thought again.
7) Successful people have given up chasing success. Successful people know that success is largely a byproduct of living a life of purpose and passion.
As always, I share what I most want and need to learn. – Nathan S. Collier