– What do you want? To become, to achieve? How will you know when you reach your goals? How will you be or feel different? Why do you want these goals?
– What are you currently doing well that will help you reach your goals?
– What are you not doing well (or at all) that may prevent you from reaching your goals?
– What are you willing to do differently to meet your goals? When will you start?
– How can I help? Where do you need help the most?
Mentor: noun 1. a wise and trusted counselor or teacher. 2. someone who imparts wisdom to and shares knowledge with a less experienced colleague.