1) When you have free time, what do you want to do? What takes no motivation for you to want to do it?
2) What comes to you easily? What are you a natural at?
3) What are the greatest successes you’ve experienced? Why were they successes? How much of the definition of success is internal to you; how much comes from external validation?
4) List the 10 most important lessons you have learned or been taught.
5) Name the 7 most important beliefs in your life. How did you acquire them, who/where did the come from?
6) Write down 5 pivotal experiences in your life.
7) What things repeat in your life? What dilemmas or situations arise again and again? Why?
8) If your life were a movie, what would be the title? Who would star? What would be the outcome? Assume you are the director, how would you re-write the script?
9) What are your daydreams?
“The world is not a problem; the problem is your unawareness.” – Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh, 1931-1990
“I think self-awareness is probably the most important thing towards being a champion.” – Billie Jean King
“Awareness without action is worthless.” – Phil McGraw
“Be the witness of your thoughts. Your greatest enemy may be your own unguided thoughts.” – Buddha
As always, I share what I most want and need to learn. – Nathan S. Collier